Thursday, January 8, 2009

MY OTHER FAV. FAM!

Finally we get to see you guys after waiting for what seemed like forever! As most of you know this is my little Brother and his fantastic wife! We haven't seen them for a long time but finally over the christmas holiday we got together! WHOO HOO! Can I just tell you again how important they are to me and the friendship we have I tell you they don't get much better than them! Thanks K and E for finally coming to granny's house I know things are tight but I'm glad I got to see ya! It was so much fun of course not enough time together but it was fun! Get home sooner rather than later!









2 comments:

Turner Family said...

Who are those crazy people?

Shanna I was bummed when we had to leave. You were my "orange" too on the Ghandi Test!

Love You Tons
Ericka Turner

Invation of the Moon People said...

looks like you had a lot of fun!!!!