This is my mom I cannot express to you how much I love this lady there is no one like her and she is so awesome! I love ya mom!

Gracie's Christmas dress it's a hand me down from aunt katie and we appreciate all she does and gives to and for us! Thanks kate!


This christmas dress that Audrye is wearing is from OMA she is just the belle of the ball-We will get gracie a fancy one two and get them on here! I want to find Ty a suit a little fancy one!


I love that A likes leapord too!
1 comment:
Audrye I love your dress. You are getting taller each time I see your pictures.
Gracie your dress fits perfectly! I can just imagine seeing your curly sue hair and big blue eyes. Gracie can you say.. LOGAN UTAH Just between me and you the real Santa lives here.... tell your mom to and dad to come visit
Love your Tia
Post a Comment